Peter Duschinsky will be running a FREE 2-hour interactive seminar
City Business Library, Guildhall, Aldermanbury, London EC2V 7HH
Wednesday, 14 August 2013 from 10:30 to 12:30
Are you interested in bidding for business but hesitating because you have little or no experience in formal tendering?
Peter Duschinsky, an experienced bid manager and bid writer, has put together this FREE seminar just for you!
The seminar will be interactive – that means your questions and concerns will be driving the discussion.
At the end of the seminar you will have learned how to:
- Prepare for competitive tendering:
- Understanding your own strengths and weaknesses and how you stack up against your competitors
- Ensuring that your internal policies and procedures are up to the Tender’s quality and capability requirements
- Building a bid strategy – how to ensure that you are bidding for the right contracts.
- Write the bid and win the business:
- Analysing the Tender, to gain an insight into the tenderer’s requirements and identify the win themes
- Managing the bidding process and harnessing your in-house expertise
- Developing a compelling, professional bid response
Peter Duschinsky is a management consultant and business coach with many years experience of working with organisations across all sectors. He has helped clients manage, write and submit formal bids for tender from £30,000 to £60m.
To reserve your FREE place at the seminar, go to: http://peterduschinsky1408.eventbrite.co.uk
The seminar is sponsored by eXceeding UK